You are here
This month marks a special moment in Verisk 3E’s journey – one year ago we entered into a strategic partnership with SAP® to codevelop the next generation of product compliance solutions while also acquiring the Environmental Health and Safety Regulatory Content (ERC) and Environmental Health and Safety Regulatory Documentation (ERD) teams and data assets. (The solutions are now respectively known as 3E ERC™ and 3E ERD™.)
With the acquisition and the partnership, we accelerated our innovative value creation, expanded our ability to serve our customers and solidified our position as the premier provider of integrated content for SAP’s product compliance solutions.
Our already diverse culture became even richer as we welcomed talented new colleagues to the team and began to define the “new” Verisk 3E. While we remain steadfastly focused on achieving our vision of making the world a safer place, we’re excited to move forward at an accelerated pace with an emphasis on customer value, creation and innovation.
Strategic Partnership Delivers Constant Collaboration
While we continue to serve as SAP's chosen provider of embedded content within SAP S/4HANA™ for product compliance, our relationship with SAP has grown since the acquisition as we work together to codevelop next generation product compliance solutions.
To maintain the pace of innovation, Verisk 3E product teams work closely with the SAP product teams to identify market needs and address customer requirements within the context of their unique business processes. Our teams continue to jointly plan next steps to bring the most comprehensive and innovative product compliance solutions to market.
We’re also happy to note our recently earned Silver Partner status in the SAP PartnerEdge Build program.
Single Source Compliance Support
In parallel, we’ve continued to develop the 3E ERC and 3E ERD solutions, adding valuable, new, customer-driven features and functionality. In fact, 3E ERC was formally certified by the SAP Integration and Certification Center (ICC) in November 2019, highlighting our ability to seamlessly integrate with SAP’s product compliance solutions. Verisk 3E is the only regulatory content provider to successfully complete this rigorous SAP certification process.
We’ve also continued to add to our suite of SAP-ready solutions with the launch of 3E Notify™ for Poison Centres, a cloud-based notification engine that plugs into your SAP EHS or SAP S/4HANA for product compliance platform for an end-to-end EU PCN solution.
When combined with the following products, we’re able to offer our valued customers single source compliance support:
- 3E Protect™: award winning Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and chemical management system and integrated vendor SDS content
- 3E Insight™: intuitive online regulatory research and compliance check tool aggregating thousands of regulatory lists and inventories related to chemical substances, food, personal care and more
- 3E Monitor™: news and expert analysis on the new and emerging regulations impacting your business
- 3E Connect™: supply chain compliance tool providing visibility into your materials and suppliers, creating transparency from source to sale
- Verisk 3E EHS Call Center: live, 24-7-365 expert emergency and incident response support for the global distribution of hazardous materials
- 3E Regulatory Consulting: expert services to address any compliance challenge including TSCA, facility EHS, global chemicals registration, notification and reporting and more
A Trusted Resource
It’s been our pleasure to welcome many new companies into the Verisk 3E customer community over the course of the last several months. We’re delighted by the tremendous positive response in the market and our customers belief in the power of our collaboration with SAP.
Our team takes great pride in understanding our customers’ business needs and regulatory requirements and developing solutions to solve their problems. We look forward to continuing to expand the value we deliver in the years to come.